__
__

Monday, October 18, 2010

City Ops

I passed by this really cool recently finished building in lower downtown called the Cyan.  From what I can tell, they incorporated many modern aesthetics to their look and hopefully environmentally friendly as well.  This shot was taken from the back part of the building.  There is a huge terrace on the back part and that is where the stairs lead to which looks like a cool place to hang out on.  I love the modern simple concrete look of the building.
Here's another shot of the exterior of the Cyan.  I wouldn't mind living here.
This shot was to the left of where I took the previous shots of the Cyan building.  This small back alley type of walkway stretched about 4-5 blocks behind the Cyan. 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...