__
__

Sunday, October 10, 2010

City Walk in August

Here are some cool places I passed by when I walked in the Pearl again in August.  My favorite from this walk is this front store entrance on the left.  I love the modern look with the old wall of the building.  Well I guess most buildings in the Pearl are like that since it use to be an industrial/warehouse zone. 



This is another great example of the remnants of the old building covered with new building material to put the building to use for commercial/living purposes.
 Moule is a cool store in the Pearl.  They carry men's and women's clothes along with an eclectic collection of home decoration/furnishing. Check it out.
 I love this store front.  Perfect use of an old building for business.
 I like the metallic type against the rustic metal against wood paneling.
Cool pipes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...