__
__

Friday, November 19, 2010

Maya's Awesomeness

This past weekend, we got a chance to eat at Maya's Taquiera on 10th & Morrison.  Luckily when we got here it wasn't too busy.  Usually it's pretty full, or at least every time I pass by it on the weekdays it is.  Anyways, I heard from a couple friends that it was also good.   The place is awesome and it feels like my second home.
The tortilla soup is perfect when it is raining and cold outside.  Love the crunchy tortilla.
Carnitas taco is the best.  This is a must for full on meat eaters like me.  Put a little of the salsa that they have to give a little spicy zing to the taste. 
The carne asada is also awesome.  I thought about carne asada again later that night. 
Oh the glory!!!
What a perfect dinner.  The woman and I eating tacos and sitting right by the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...