__
__

Friday, April 15, 2011

I Have The Flea

We went to many flea markets in New York and the Brooklyn Flea Market is by far my favorite.  This one was unique because the flea wasn't just all used item vendors but mixed with vendors that make their own items.  There were a lot of cool items that I was drooling over and want to buy, but I try to restrain myself.  I was looking for specific items such as vintage cameras or bags.  At the time we visited the Brooklyn flea it was located at Skylight One Hanson which is an old bank, even the vault was used as a part of the market.  They change location several times a year so check their site to see where they will set up shop.  I definitely recommend those who are faithful flea shoppers to visit the Brooklyn Flea. Amazing.




These are cool vintage cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...