__
__

Friday, April 29, 2011

Willamsburg, Brklyn

One of the coolest areas we went to in New York was the Williamsburg area in Brooklyn. This area is screaming with street artwork, coffee shops, cafes, and vintage stores.  As a photographer, places like Williamsburg is just a great place to shoot around in and practice my craft.  You don't have to search for interesting things to take pictures of because they are everywhere.


This display was a part of a cool store called Dijital Fix.  They had cool random house decor items, lots of dj gear, posters, ahhhhh, just a cool store.


Meme Antenna is another cool store.  The owners are a Japanese couple with an awesome taste in cool items.  The first thing I noticed when I walked in the store was the Japanese jazz music.  It was great, the music really set the mood for me to buy things from there store.


This tile art reminds me of PacMan.


The bookstores in Williamsburg are great. Many good selection of art and various books.


I don't know what this is, but it just looks cool.


One thing I noticed was that every cafe/coffee shop I passed by was always full of people in it. Maybe that's the thing to do in Williamsburg, live in a coffee shop.


Cool fixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...