__
__

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hawthorne Case Study

A while ago I got an opportunity to shoot at night around Portland.  I decided to go to Hawthorne because I knew people would still be out at night unlike most parts of Portland where it's dead after 8pm.  This is my first time shooting at night and a good chance for me to practice my techniques with light motion.  Overall, I was happy with how the pictures turned out, but still have a lot things to improve on.  My favorite shot is the one above of Hawthorne Bridge, it is one of three of my favorite bridges in Portland.  You can click on the picture to see a better view of the bridge.


This spot if one of my favorite because you can see the buildings in downtown behind Hawthorne.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...