__
__

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Thrifting

Here are some cool items that we've acquired over this past month from various places like Goodwill and Salvation Army.  We got the bottle above for $2 from the Salvation Army boutique store. 


An old looking stapler box from the southeast Goodwill Outlet.  I like the design of the box.  This shows that good design always last forever.


We got this huge wooden frame from the Aloha Goodwill Outlet for $5.


Metal hearts - .50 cents from some random estate sale in North Portland.


My favorite is this G-Star Raw jeans, straight fit cut, that I got for $5 from the thrift store Bearly Worn on Division.  Unfortunately the store closed not too long after I got this jeans.  Perfect timing and I'm glad I found these jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...