__
__

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Portland Bazaar

One of the coolest events I went to this year would have to be Portland Bazaar.  I so glad that Grace Bonney of Design Sponge decided to team up with some people in Portland to start this event.  Portland has truly become an awesome city and I can't wait what will come up in the next couple of years.   The location of the bazaar is in some studio in NE Portland and all types of local vendors showed up to display their best work.  I was surprised that there were many local shops and businesses that I've never heard before.  I thought I knew a lot about Portland, but I guess not.  This makes me want to explore Portland even more.


There were many local craftsmen that made awesome chairs and tables. Kind of pricey though.


This teepee in the corner of the space was awesome.  I love it how there's a family just chilling inside it while listening to some indie music.


Woodblock Chocolate, their chocolates are good.


My favorite vendor at the bazaar was Shwood.  They make these cool wooden sunglasses.  Pure awesomeness.


I love the teepee inspired vendor booth.


These bags are so awesome. Check them out at Sketchbook Crafts


This bicycle is nice. Walnut makes all kinds of accessories for bicycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...