Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Eat: An Oyster Bar. They have a pretty good size crowd in the weekends, I plan to try Eat pretty soon. Below is another view of the restaurant.
Ink&Peat. There were many decor pieces that I really like at this store.
Pix Patisserie is an awesome dessert hang out place. They are one of my favorite places to go to in Portland. This is their second location, their original location is on Division.
Friday, July 22, 2011
The place above is called the White Rabbit Vintage Furniture. We found this place on the historic Belmont Street. The store isn't too big but they carry a lot of nice items that I was drooling over.
The second vintage place we went to is called the House of Vintage in Hawthorne (below). This place in my opinion is the biggest vintage store in Portland, I could be wrong but I say it's the biggest because we kept going into these small rooms that led to another room and so on... It took us a good hour just to walk through the place with just skimming through the items. To look at every single thing would probably take us closer to three hours to finish. Anyways, both places are amazing, if you like these kind of places, please shop there and support them.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Here are some of the places to go to in the area:
- Dragonfly Coffee House - This is a cool place to hangout and a sip of coffee.
- Stepping Stone Cafe - Never been here but was feature on the Travel Channel. Hopefully I'll go here soon.
- Saint Honore Boulangerie - An awesome French bakery/cafe.
- Kenny and Zuke's Delicatessen - If you are a sandwich person, you should go here. Many choices.
- Besaw's - On my "To Eat List." Every time I pass this place, it's always packed. Packed means good.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Coffee Time. It's just an awesome place to hang out with your friends and chill, they open late and their coffee is awesome. I use to go to this place a lot when I was in college.
Here are some of my other favorite restaurants/shops in the area:
- Melt - This place has some awesome burgers, my favorite is the Mushroom Swiss Burger.
- Paley's Place - It's on my "To Eat List" and heard so many good things about this place. It has a whopping 400 reviews online but very pricy.
- Ken's Artisan Bakery - A nice bakery with good pastries.
- Blue Moon Tavern & Grill - An awesome place for good food and pool tables.
- Serratto - A mediterranean restaurant, it's not for everyone but very good if you like this type of food. A bit pricy also but well worth it for me.
- Portland Modern - This place is a nice furniture place. Very modern and they carry many cool items.